3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, July 4, 2014

NUTs for White Sofa

I have been told I am a little nutty for wanting a white sofa with 3 little Miracles, 1 Cat and 1 Dog to potentially destroy it . . . . . but this is exactly what I WANT.
I love that it is a blank canvas to add the color scheme I want and I can so easily change it up.  The BONUS of this particular sofa is that it is actually made from a Sunbrella blend fabric so it can easily be spot cleaned OR even better put in the washer and washed (No DRY CLEANING).  The sofa skirt and arms all velcro off so they can be washed, SO perfect for homes with kids and four legged fur babies that can mess them up.  Sadly this sweet white baby is out of our financial reach right now at $4354.00

So my new CRY is Bring ON the WHITE SOFA!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment