3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Beautiful baby Shower

I am so blessed to be surrounded by Christian women in my life that are wonderful role models, friends, and prayer warriors for me and my family.  On Saturday they gave me a beautiful baby shower for our little Rachel, and I felt so loved because each woman in the room had been a big part of praying for us to be blessed with another child and God's hand on us through the difficult times of this pregnancy.
My lovely friends and hostesses Shalyn, Rebekah, and Heather, beautiful ladies all the way around.
 
 
I brought Rachel's 3D/4D picture to the shower to be on display.
After everyone was there and had a chance to eat, we played the most hilarious game I have ever seen played at a baby shower and in all honesty the grossest game.  The group was presented with four baby diapers and inside each diaper was a smooshed up candy bar.  The task was to identify the candy bar in each diaper.  Believe me when I tell you, when you opened each diaper it looked like the REAL STUFF.
 
 
 Sharon really got her nose into the job.
 I think my friend Vicky's reaction is PRICELESS!
The candy bars ended up being Reese Peanut Butter Cups, Mounds, Snickers, and Kit Kat Bars

These are some of the lovely gifts that were given at the shower:
 Handmade wearable baby blanket for tucking Rachel into her car seat or stroller.
 1st year scrapbook made by my three lovely hostesses
This and several other adorable outfits and needed items.

I am truly blessed to have the women I do in my life.  These women and ladies in my family provide not only their company, but they also provide emotional support, prayers, and sage advice when I am feeling overwhelmed by circumstances as a mom or in the rough moments of this pregnancy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment