3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, September 20, 2010

SnuggyBaby has arrived

I am so excited that one of my long awaited baby products has arrived.  I purchased a SnuggyBaby sling for when Rachel arrives, I have always wanted one of these but never found one locally that I liked and then I found this adorable company on Etsy.
For the last couple of years I have seen another mom at my sons preschool using a sling similar to this while I on the other hand got little J out of the car and strapped him into his stroller in order to walk his big brother D into school.  Navigating the crowded halls with J in the stroller was not always easy, especially once he figured out how to get out of the stroller, but it was much easier to have him somewhat confined then it was to let him walk beside me (mainly because he wouldn't walk beside me he would pull free and RUN).

So bring on the SnuggyBaby sling and walking J into his preschool class without having to carry Rachel in her baby carrier or putting her in a stroller.  This is the lovely print I selected and I am thinking of having it monogrammed when I get a chance to get off bed rest.

Go here to check out all the fantastic prints and grades of SnuggyBaby slings they have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment