3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Family Tradition


Some of my favorite shows to watch as a child around Halloween were the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown


and of course the greatest movie ever, the Wizard of Oz. 


Now I get the joy of continuing the family tradition by watching these programs on TV with my two boys and my husband.  It is wonderful being curled up on the sofa tonight with Davey cozied up beside me and Jonathan tucked into his Dad's lap, watching Charlie Brown tonight.  Both boys are totally focused on the cartoon and keep asking for the pumpkin patch back every time the commercials come on.  It isn't quiet the same watching these wonderful films on DVD (although I do have them) it just seems better watching it on TV with the commercial breaks giving us a chance to run for more popcorn, hot coco, or go potty.

Did you watch the Great Pumpkin Patch tonight with your kids?  What wonderful family traditions do you all enjoy this time of year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment