3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, April 16, 2010

Kelly's Korner - Show Us Your Life schedule

I am a total fan of Kelly's Korner blog and I have been stalking her blog almost since the beginning my active blogging last summer.  I have not done a Show Us Your Life activity for a while because of things going on with the pregnancy, but I wanted to share the upcoming schedule with you because I am planning on jumping back in and you may want to join in on the fun.

All you do is write a post about the topic for that Friday on your blog, include pictures if you want to.  Then you go to Kelly's Korner and you link up to her post for that Friday by providing the http address of your blog post.  This way others can read your response to the Show Us Your Life activity of the week.  This schedule was shifted by one week because Kelly took a week off for family stuff (Good for her).

April 23 - How you met your husband/fiance
April 30 - Tips for saving money

***Gotta do this one
May 7 - How you picked your kids names/future names

** You know I will do this one
May 14 - Favorite books/ children books

*I really like this one too being that I live in a historical town of NC
May 21 - Show us your town
May 28 - Show us your Favorite Things/Things that make you happy


June 4 - Random Acts of Kindness Ideas
June 11 - Show us your china pattern
June 18 - Tell us your proposal stories (single girls - send your boyfriends to this post!)
June 25 - Activity ideas for kids
July 1 - Show us what you make (etsy/crafts/website shopping!!!)
July 8- What is your favorite Bible Verse and why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment