3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Clothing I can't WAIT to get into after this pregnancy

I got one of my favorite catalogs in the mail yesterday, Soft Surroundings, and it made me start drooling for clothes that are NOT maternity.  This company is UBER-expensive but I love their classic fashions and home decor.  I don't really buy from them until something is on DEEP DISCOUNT (although I may splurge for the dress).  These are some of the fantastic looks that I love.

Little Wrap Dress, always a great look on any figure
London Jean, the details at the ankle is yummy
 I just love this oversize Weekend Tunic and leggings look, it looks so comfortable, and the neckline is so flattering.
 Fantastic Charlize top on it's own or layered under sweaters.
 This Sarina Suede top looks so comfortable and yet has fantastic details.
St Remy Top, just love the details and the flair skirted bottom

I love all the sweaters and jackets to toss on for a quick trip to the store with jeans or leggings.
 
 
 
 I love the Savoy Jacket, the length to the knees is fantastic for cool days and yet the slit provides for ease of movement getting in and out of the car and the large wing collar is just fantastic.
This Villanova Sweater Jacket is just yummy with jeans and I like that the detail is only on the back.

What are your favorite fall fashions that your longing to add to your wardrobe??

0 comments:

Post a Comment