3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I love the peace of me, my plants, and my patio at night.

One of my favorite moments of the day is in the evening after the boys have gone in for bath time and I get to step outside as the sun is setting on the river behind us and tend to my plants on the patio. I love being barefoot out on my patio, hearing the sounds of the neighborhood, and the soft sound of the water as it sprays softly from the house onto the beautiful blooms and greenery. This is not my time of weeding or picking up toys, its just me, the water, and the plants. Ahhhhhhh what gentle peace the Lord offers me even at the simplest of tasks.
This plant still has to be planted in the hanger by the gate sometime tomorrow (HOPEFULLY)
This flower bed is on my list for tomorrow, I need to get it weeded and then lay new straw.
LOVE my Hydrangea bushes along the entrance walkway. This fall I am thinking about cutting the Hydrangea back to divide them so I can spread them out in their beds more (right now I have one bush per raised bed when I think 2 per bed will fill the side of the house better).

0 comments:

Post a Comment