3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Re-Design ideas for the boys room

I am in the process of re-decorating the boys bedroom. Jonathan has recently had to graduate to a toddlar bed and between the two of them, they have put a few holes in the walls. They have managed to pull out the star curtain holdback hooks, tear picture frames off the wall, and tossing toys at the wall. SO, I want to create a space that works with the airplane fabric curtains that I already made for Davey's nursery 4 years ago. This is the beginning of my design board that I will work from and carry around to inspire me for additional fabrics, wall color, and other accessories or furniture pieces.



I am leaning toward doing two navy blue star quilts from Pottery Barn kids, but may go back to my original idea of the boys having different colors. NOT SURE YET since the fight over everything. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment