3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, August 17, 2009

My Gratitude List


So I am following Ness's example over at the best nesst and creating my gratitude list for Monday. I think this is a fantastic idea, because as busy mom's we need to always step back and check ourselves and recognize the GIFTS the Father has given us each day.


If you do decided to do this-I would love for you to leave me a comment so I can follow and go by Ness and let her know too since she started this!
1. My relationship with Christ and how He daily lifts me up
2. My family.
3. The boys laughter
4. Getting together with friends and playing Liverpool Rummy
5. Gatherings with my family
6. Big Fish FM and the music that makes me feel in His presence
7. Church family
8. cuddles, hugs, and kisses. (I liked this from Ness so much I had to leave it for me too)
9. Reading time with the boys
10. Curling up on the sofa after the boys bed time . . . . . ahhh peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment