3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Playing in the Mud

Not sure why, but it seems to me that boys are born to play in the mud.
I don't remember as a little girl, being as attracted to mud as my two boys seem to be. Every time they go out into the play yard they seem to find some small source of water to help to create a muddy spot that they can then cover themselves from head to toe with. Jonathan seems to be MORE attracted to the mud then Davey, as is evident from the pictures.


Sometimes I wish I was not so grossed out by yucky stuff and could just get in the mess with them. Maybe someday I will just toss it all to the wind and go for it ;-)

Side note, I have been missing my camera for 3 days. I had looked everywhere in my house, went through my Southern Living roller case, and Southern Living kit box (I had taken it to a party to take pictures of my table), looked through the car, and dug through my purse, it was no where to be found. Yesterday afternoon my mother came downstairs and said she had found my camera. She said she had looked outside her dinning room window and looked down to see my camera laying on top of the canopy for the covered swing which my husband had moved from our covered patio into the yard the night before. So for three days after I had taken these photos, my camera has been outside on top of the swing, yeah Mommy brain at work again ;-) Praise God we didn't have rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment