3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, November 30, 2009

Decorating Ideas and Inspiration for Christmas

Well . . . . . Thanksgiving is over and what a blessed day it was celebrating with family, but now we turn the wonderful corner into celebrating the birth of our precious Lord Jesus. I NORMALLY have the Christmas tree and decorations up around the house the weekend after Thanksgiving, but this year we hosted 18 in our home and it has taken me more time to recover, so tonight we begin so I am looking for a few Christmas decor ideas and wanted to share some of the images that inspired me.








I want to do the wreaths on my dinning room windows like this

This idea from Pottery Barn is cute for Christmas Morning

I would love these pillows in red and green from Pottery Barn for my sofa


I love this look for my bedroom

So, what inspires your Christmas Decorations? Post something on your blog and come back and leave a link in the comments, I would love to see your design inspirations for Christmas.  I will be posting pictures of our Christmas decorations later this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment