3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, January 25, 2010

Friend Makin Monday



Amber is hosting Friend Making Monday and I thought I would join in and make some more blog friends and help you all see a little more into my life with 2 little Boys.

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window... A cool night with lights flickering from the other side of the river.

I am thinking.... that I really should go to bed, especially since I have a headache.

I am thankful... for my family, for God's provision of my quiet times lately and how they are speaking to me and pouring His Holy Spirit into me.

I am praying... for my family. For a new baby, in God's timing. For other woman who are suffering with infertility.  For my church family.  For my niece Cassandra to heal in His presence.

I am reading... all my Google Reader and catching up on what ya'll are doing.  Nicholas Sparks new book when I get a few minutes of quiet.

I am creating... a more space for a little baby I hope to have in 2010.

From the kitchen... the hum of the refrigerator.

Around the house... quiet as every sleeps except me.

One of my favorite things... Chinese food, and I would love to have some right now, wish I still had left overs from Saturday nights dinner.

A few plans for the rest of the week... get back on my gym schedule, work some more on cleaning out the office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment