3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishful Wednesday - Entrepreneur

I found a new blog that I like and one of her posts was on Wishful Wednesday - Entrepreneur and I LOVE this idea, because I have always dreamed of having my own business. Since I was in high school I loved designing houses inside and out, so of course when I grow up (Ha) and finished my degrees my dreams for the future always included my own Interior Design Studio.

God had other plans that included 2 little Boys and me being home with them, but maybe He still has a plan for the studio in my future after the boys are in school full time.  So until then I keep dreaming of bolts of upholstery fabric, wallpaper books, paint samples, window treatments, catalogs filled with yummy accessories, and my favorite furniture samples on my studio floor.




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment