3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Get it DONE Project List Day #1

Today I am starting a new blogging habit, I am going to begin blogging about the home projects that I want to get done and celebrate here when I GET IT DONE. Hopefully this new VERY PUBLIC Honey and Me-Do-List will motivate me to take action and stop putting things off until tomorrow. This is a LONG list of projects I have for myself OR my loving hubby to accomplish around our home. Most of my projects are home decorating projects but a few others will make it onto the list of general maintenance or craft projects for the kids.

If you would like to join in on the fun, then grab the button and link back to my Get it Done Project List Day and we will help to motivate each other and celebrate in each others accomplishments.

MY Honey and Me-Do-List:
Take down white paneling in bathroom and re-surface walls
Paint Bathroom
Change out bathroom light fixture
Install new bathroom towel bars, hooks, etc.
Paint kitchen new color (still to be selected)
Touch up paint in living room and dining room
Make Dining room roman shade or valances
Remove window seat in Dining Room
Patch and finish flooring where window seat WAS
Refinish china hutch and install new molding details on it
Make new toss pillows for sofa
Make valance for slider
Frame family photo and hang in LR

*Bedroom projects to be listed on another day

0 comments:

Post a Comment