3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wish List Wednesday



I haven't posted one of these Wish List Wednesdays in a little while, but I am actually in the frame of mind for some wishes ;-)  I don't know what it is about fall, but it is when I want to meander the aisle's at Target, Pier 1 Imports, TJ Max, Tuesday Mornings, and flip through the Pottery Barn catalog (because I don't have a store near me to meander through) and find new fall yummy decor for my home.

To start with I have been eyeing this rug for a while at Pottery Barn.  I have already matched the carpet sample and it is PERFECT for the colors in my living room and I am SOOO ready to buy this rug especially because its reduced right now.


I am also really wanting to get some barstools for my raised counter (this of couse could be a disaster with my two boys who LOVE to climb but OH WELL).  There is something about this style that I really like, for sure I don't want a stool with a twisting seat, I want it to be fixed and backless so I don't have to move it a dozen times depending on which way I want to face. So here is the cute adorable ones I like that are again from Pottery Barn.


With it being the beginnin of fall I have been craving hot drinks and hot sandwiches and that brings me to my next wish.  I have really been wanting this panini press from Williams Sanoma.


AND FINALLY but far from least, I am wanting to take a fall trip to New York and see WICKED.  I haven't been to a musical in so long I can't even tell you and yet I LOVE musicals, it is a passion my mother passed on to me and will always be a part of my relationship with Mom.  It would be so wonderful to take a weekend trip with my parents and my husband and have a fantastic time taking in the show, to die for food, and exploring the sights and sounds of the streets in New York.  Please can I have a fully paid weekend to a great New York City hotel, tickets to Wicked, and yummy food ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment