3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, September 4, 2009

Shopping with 2 little Boys


Today while shopping in Belk I begin to hear this woman near me roar with laughter, so naturally I turn, only to find the thing she is laughing at is MY 4 year old son holding the arm of a mannequin. So, while I am trying desperately to put the dummies arm back on and get onto Davey, Jon (2 years old and strapped into a stroller) apparently uses this time to pick tags off clothes like cherries off a tree and has TWO fists worth of tags by time I get back to him. To say the least I did not have much success finding an outfit for out upcoming family pictures THIS WEEKEND with 2 young men in my company.
It's just one of those moments for the mommy journal.

Daily laying it at the Master's feet!

Laura Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment