3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

HGTV Green Home 2010

Have you by any chance seen the new HGTV Green Home for 2010? in  Although I have no true interest in living New England again on a yearly basis, it would be lovely to have a home up there for when we go on vacation to see my husbands family because he has people all over New York, Massachusetts, and Vermont.  So, having a vacation home in Plymouth, Mass. would be perfect because it is just right around the corner from most of the family and we could rent it as a vacation home when we don't need it.

Anyway, besides the fact that it is a GREEN home, this delightful house has so much lovely country charm, that I could totally see myself snuggling into it with my family.  I have a few things I am not fond of, but they are so few that it wouldn't keep me from saying YES to the keys being handed over.  
You could win the HGTV Green Home 2010 located in historic New England, an all-new 2010 GMC® Terrain and $100,000!  A grand-prize package worth almost $800,000!  You can enter once a day through
June 4, 2010 by going HERE.

I am going to share the photos from the house one floor at a time, because there are so many yummy pictures to look at.  Today I want to share the outside of the house, which has me at hello with the RED.
Don't you just want to cozy up on the wrap around porch in one of the RED wicker chairs?  
Stop by later and I will take you inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment