3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I am back

I have been away for about 2 weeks, so much has been going on in our lives including more then a week of sickness for my 2 little Boys and I.  I will try my best today and tomorrow to catch up on my blogging and let you know all about the things that have been going on in our little world.  I have missed blogging, it has been such a large party of my life, a place for me to journal, have fun, meet new people, and explore my design ideas and inspirations.  However, even though this pregnancy is such a joyful blessing . . . . . it is kicking my 41 year old butt, HA!

So, you will probably see a bunch of posts come up over the next day or so, and some of them will be back dated to when the activity happened.  I backdate some of my posts because I want my entries to be chronological so that when I eventually get around to printing my blog to book, it falls in order.  So hopefully you will have a good time catching up with me over the next couple of days.

God Bless to all of you, I have missed you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment