3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, March 22, 2010

A to Z about me

Here are some ABC's of me....

A. AGE: 41
B. BED SIZE: King
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Cleaning the bathroom
D. DOG'S NAME: Maggie
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Time to wake up on my own, abrupt wake up will result in a bad morning.
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Pink
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H. HEIGHT: 5'3
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I used to be able to play the piano. 
J. JOB TITLE: Wife - Mother - Consultant for Southern Living at HOME 
K. KIDS: 2 little Boys and a mystery blessing due in October
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: 3 bedroom apartment in my parents day-lite basement (we have our own entrance)
M. MOM'S NAME: Sibyl
N. NICKNAME: my parents still call me Boodle 
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: I have had two surgeries not related to having a baby, and then 2 c-section visits.
P. PET PEEVE: Someone playing the BOOM music loud in a car
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible." When Harry Met Sally
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: 2 brothers, 1 sister  all older then me
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: Anytime between 6 & 7:30am
U. UNDERWEAR: I have a bunch of different styles and colors/patterns
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Brussels Sprout
W. WAYS (REASONS) YOU ARE LATE: Because I am not keeping my eye on the clock or it takes me longer then expected to get the kids ready.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: My teeth for dental work of course and both of my legs when I had a terrible fall in a parking lot over a parking space bumper (my hands were full so I couldn't break my fall).
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Lasagna, homemade pizza, chicken-n-rice casserole, tuna casserole, chicken salad, roasted chicken breasts and vegetables
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Polar Bear, gorilla, otters, giraffe, elephant, lions, rhinos (its a family memory from the London Zoo that makes me like them so much).

0 comments:

Post a Comment