3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can you guess what I have been doing?

I have been working since yesterday to rid my home of  . . . . .
 
 germs from the stomach bug.

Today I will hopefully finish the job, disinfecting my home of this nasty germ that has attacked our family for more then a week . . . . . right after bronchitis had attacked us.  I am breaking out ever cleaner I can and scrubbing every surface.  I guess it's spring cleaning time early, HA. I am sorry, I am not up for hire :-)  

I know this nasty thing is attacking so many homes across America. So many of my local family and friends have this nasty thing, and even some of my blogging friends in other states.  I pray everyone gets well soon and that for those it has skipped (me for one) will not get it. 

Hopefully the weather will turn, the germs will stay away, and life will return to happy active boy madness soon.

1 comment: